One of the most critical keys to success for learners in ABA programs is Caregiver involvement. CARD values our Caregivers as trusted partners in developing, planning, and implementing meaningful ABA services for each learner. CARD programs incorporate frequent and ongoing Caregiver Collaboration meetings with you and your child’s program supervisor. This helps to make sure that YOUR input and voice are heard, and that we are working together towards goals that are important and meaningful for your child and your family.
Caregiver Collaboration sessions include:
- Caregiver Check-in and Progress Updates
- Compassionate communication and active listening
- Collaborative discussion, goal setting and problem-solving
- Education and hands-on application of ABA strategies under the guidance of the program supervisor
- Flexible thinking and individualization of strategies to meet your family’s unique needs